For tips on Nic's Picks, a BET365 account is recommended as well as a Betfair exchange account. If you havn't got a BET365 account I recommend you get 1. If you sign up through our links, you will get up to £200 in free bets and be helping out the site with a commission in the process, so please do if you decide to open an account.
Some advantages of signing up with BET365 including great bonus offers, starting with the best sign up bonus around:
1. Open an account with bet365 today and qualify for up to €200 in free bets with their fantastic 100% Deposit Bonus.
2. Bet365 is by far the best sportsbook for corner betting markets of which there are a lot of bets on Nic's Picks. No bookmaker offers a wider array of corner betting or in play markets. They also offer customers 15,000 live streaming events a year including many Italian Serie A matches and Europa League games. Loyalty bonuses and even xmas bonuses come regularly.
3. Bet365's fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer includes the top domestic leagues in Europe along with the group and knockout stages of the Champions League. So you can now earn a bonus of up to 100% on your returns if you place accumulators on the Premier League, Serie A, Primera Liga, Bundesliga 1 or Champions League. Place a pre-match accumulator with BET365 of 3 or more selections combining teams in any of the above competitions, and if successful the relevant bonus will be added to your returns.
4. Have an each-way First Goalscorer bet on any match with bet365, and be safe in the knowledge that if your player scores at any time during the game bet365 will pay you out! Each-way bets are settled on all goalscorers, at 1/3 odds for unlimited places in 90 minutes play.
5. Don't let a blank score sheet bore you again with bet365's fantastic Bore Draw Money Back offer. Have a pre-match Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast bet on ANY soccer match and if the game finishes 0-0 bet365 will refund all losing bets on these markets!
As well as all this, I've never had any problems with BET365 like I have with a lot of other sportsbooks.