The chase for the English premiership league title hots up this weekend as all 3 of the chasing sides have what look like easy wins on paper with Man UTD vs Fulham, Chelsea vs Westham in a London derby and Arsenal traveling to Hull, likely to be without Fabregas. Arsenal and UTD are flying off the back of big European football wins and it would hardly be surprising to see Rooney and Bendtner continue where they left off but value is thin in the anytime scorer markets on those 2 so better left alone. Same story in the Chelsea game where nothing stands out in terms of value betting.
Elsewhere in the English Premiership, Everton travel to Birmingham where there could be some value in backing the over 2.5 @ odds against and Spurs resume their battle for 4th against Blackburn. City travel to Sunderland where the hosts have regained some form, beating Bolton 4-0 midweek with a Darrent Bent hattrick.
In The Spanish football betting nothing appeals at all on saturday night or early Sunday but Villarreal vs Xerez, Valladolid vs Real Madrid and the game of the Spanish Football weekend - Barcelona vs Valencia all look like good matches with potential for goals..... stay tuned for expert value premiership / La Liga betting picks......
Premiership Football Value Bets:
Important: Creating a Betting Exchange account is strongly recommended to make the most out of tips on Nic's Picks, Sign up now and receive a £25 Free Bet
(u= units(pts) scale 1-5, % = win expection of value bets)
- 2.75u Birmingham vs Everton over 2.5 goals @ 7/5(price change) (Betfair ) Everton have adopted a new attacking approach in recent weeks with only 1 holding midfielder in Heitinga and Cameron Jerome has found his shooting boots for Birmingham - 55-60%
- 3.25u Spurs vs Blackburn corners over 11 @ 1/1 (Skybet - book change) Spurs last 2 home games have yielded 16 corners each wheras Blackburn have been averaging about 6 corners on the road recently - 70%
£20 fixed odds and up to £200 free spread bets at Extrabet
La Liga Football Value Bets:
- 3.5u Villarreal vs Xerez over 2.5 goals @ 10/13(Betfair ) Xerez have found some form in the attacking department of late and always conceed goals. Could be fairly open game - 70-75%
- 3.25u Valladolid vs Real Madrid goal line over 2.75 @ 7/10(Betdaq) Expect Madrid to bounce back from champions league elimation against a side that have been tinkered with a lot formation wise over the last few weeks. Manucho and Costa provide a thread for the home side also - 75%
- 4u Barcelona vs Valencia goal line over 3.0 @ 1/1 (betdaq) Game of the weekend looks like a goalfest on paper. Henry should come in for Zlatan. Messi and Villa will go head to head in the race for Spain's top goalscorer
Benefit from these tips? Why not buy me a beer! :)