Pro-am format, not much course form to go on but we will be avoiding the short hitters in this week's Trophée Hassan II golf betting as the main course(Red) measures over 7,300 yards long with little run out on fairways due to the soft conditions. Bigger hitters will be looking to take advantage of the 5 par 5's.
Expert Trophée Hassan II Value picks:
IMPORTANT: Recommended sportsbooks for golf betting with Nic's Picks: Ladbrokes.com - generally better value prices for the market leaders. Extrabet - The only sportsbook to pay out in full for place ties. Free bets at both.
(u = stakes in units(pts)
- 1.25u E/W Francesco Molinari @ 16/1 (Ladbrokes) Wouldn't normally back the bookie's favourite but 16/1 represents value as whatever way I look at it, I can't see Molinari NOT featuring.
- 1u E/W Peter Lawrie @ 35/1 (Ladbrokes) Lawrie is just sneaking into form this season and really enjoys events like this one.
- 1u E/W Ryhs Davies @ 33/1 (general) On my shortlist this year as one to watch and played superbly in Malaysia 2 weeks ago. Hits it a long way and a win is surely around the corner.
- 1u E/W Danny Willett @ 25/1 (Ladbrokes) Willett falls into the same bracket as Davies in terms of a young twenty something with the golfing world at his feet
- 0.75u E/W Mark Brown @ 125/1 (general) Brown is a streaky player who can be great or terrible and there are signs he's getting back towards the former after a superb final round in Malaysia. Pro am format should suit.
Benefit from any tips? Thank me with a beer :)